Friday 20 April 2012

New products

It has felt like a week full of hurly-burly! Rushing around, panicking and creating, and here are some of the outcome which I'm quite excited about. My new bags which will be appearing in my ETSY shop later today.



I am really enjoying making new work but still would like someone to hand me a bag full of extra time to get everything done so I am not constantly rushing to do everything. I presume this is a universal problem faced by every Mummy. But I do love spending so much of my time with J so really wouldn't want it any other way... so I will stop my moaning and go and get these items sorted!! Look out for new pendants coming soon too...
Please visit www.etsy.com/shop/SamMillerUK for any of my products or to just have a peek.

© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All these images are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment