Thursday 26 April 2012

Lovely event

Hi, I just wanted to say I had such a lovely day yesterday at a Conference at Murrayfield. It was the annual Conference and Awards for Executive Secretaries and PA's which doesn't sound like the most fun event but I have not been treated so nicely at any event I have had a stand at before. The staff at the venue and the organisors were all welcoming, friendly and generous, I was given food and drink (including champagne) all day long and had a great response to my work. If you are planning a conference I would definitely recommend Mackay Hannah Ltd. http://www.mackayhannah.com/

I was also given a lovely goodie bag from the organisors as well as lots of little gifts for myself and J from Susan at the PA Exchange generously gave prizes and treats to anyone she could find! A big thank you to everyone there, what a lovely bunch! http://www.thepaexchange.co.uk/




© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All the artwork and text on this blog are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be copied, used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment