Thursday 3 May 2012

See you soon!

I'm almost ready for the big ETSY event this weekend. I've got lots of stuff to sell and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing lots of lovely things. It feels like a special holiday, party and work all rolled into one! Sadly though I did break my wonderful new laminator in my excitement about getting things done as one of my tiny pendant designs got jammed inside, so that will not be for sale! I haven't dared tell A yet as I know he will say I was rushing...again! I'll tell him while we are relaxing in our hotel room/motorway services!! I will be back after the big event to tell you all about it and maybe see some of you there!
Have a lovely weekend X



For details of the event at Seaham, County Durham, May 5th 2012

 © Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All the artwork and text on this blog are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be copied, used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment