Monday 28 May 2012

Jubilee Mad!

Hi Everyone,
The sun has sent me into some crazy proud-to-be-British mood as I seem to be going Jubilee crazy!
 I think also after realising I was the same age as my daughter when it was the Silver Jubilee in 1977 it has made me feel very nostalgic. I can remember getting an ice-cream cone and sitting on the banking at school in the sunshine dressed from head to toe in red, white and blue. I still remember that as the most amazing thing that ever happened at school. Then taking home a commemorative silver spoon was almost too much excitement! My daughter is getting a Jubilee lunch at school next week and I really hope they do the whole red, white and blue thing too. I think whatever happens there will be some fun flag waving going on here!

 


Jenna Odie has kindly featured my Jubilee babygro on her lovely blog with lots of other cute stuff. Take a look at buyhandmadebritish.co.uk/jubilympics

© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All the artwork and text on this blog are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be copied, used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment