Friday 30 March 2012

Feels like it's been a hectic week with new work, big business ideas, meetings and plans as well as trying to be a calm lovely Mummy. I was starting to get a bit panicky about getting everything done but I finally got to take a look at things today as I have 2 stalls to do next week. I am really pleased with my new designs and made sure I have a bit of everything ready to show so feel back in control...phew!


This is my wee lassie to go with my wee man!

I also managed to go out to meet a friend and remembered how pleasurable a couple of glasses of wine and a good chat are. I now feel fully refreshed for another round of business matters...also a tiny bit drunk!!

© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All these images are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment