Friday 23 March 2012

My babies!

I'm starting to get a bit anxious. I have left cards in several shops and I now wonder if they will make it to the correct people or just get lost. Feels a tiny bit like I've left my little babies for the first time and don't know if they will be ok!

I did have one more success in a gallery. They are going to put some of my cards in there for sale from July onwards ready for the Edinburgh Festival so thats great.


I've also been busy with orders which is brilliant. I've got a personalised babygro to do this afternoon for a little girl and I have just finished a set of personalised cards. I'm really enjoying creating new work for people. Unfortunately I've also got a bit of boring legal stuff to look into so I better stop distracting myself blogging and get on with it...

© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All these images are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment