Friday 20 January 2012

Welcome!

Hi, welcome to my blog. It's a bit scary starting this but here goes...

This blog will follow my progress over the next year to see if my new company can succeed as a small business. I'm sure there will be a lot of ups and downs on the way but hopefully Sam MillerUK will take over the world after 12 months...or at least a tiny bit of it!!

Some of my products can be seen at www.etsy.com/shop/SamMillerUK
and more work can be viewed at www.sammiller.org.uk





Do add any comments. Thanks, Sam X

© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All the artwork and text on this blog are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be copied, used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Think anyone can post now...aaah the wonders of technology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray you got your blog started! Will keep my fingers crossed that everyone else starts to realise how fab you are!!

    ReplyDelete