Monday 30 January 2012

More little boxes!!

 

Here are my new tooth-fairy boxes, and my daughter showing her first missing tooth. Unfortunately I took the photo after she'd just eaten her tea so I do apologise for the slightly mucky chops, but I was very happy with the look of delight when she saw her very own box.

I'm just making a very romantic Valentines box for an order, surprisingly for a man. It's good to know some men are very romantic. Not sure I'm going to be getting a personalised gift for Valentines Day, in fact I'll change that statement...I know I won't be getting a personalised gift for Valentines!!! Aaah...never mind. I can always design myself a nice box.

© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All the artwork and text on this blog are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment