Monday 11 November 2013

Back at last!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't managed to update this blog for far too long. Things have been the craziest and busiest they have ever been, which is great for business but not so good for regular blogging, breathing and sleeping!!

Sam Miller UK has been going from strength to strength with loads of orders from individuals, and I have expanded so my portraits are now animals as well as humans which is great fun!


I have also been doing a lot of commercial work for a range of businesses which is something I want to do much more of.



Also my other business Edinburgh pop-up Events has grown and grown, so we have had loads of events to organise, including the Big Day Out Edinburgh which was an enormous family event in October. That was a huge challenge but it turned out to be a huge success. We have a meeting to discuss it on Thursday so we might be doing it all again next year...I hope! (I think!)

Anyway I just wanted to say hello and let you know I am still on the planet, and Im making my New Years Resolution early as it's a big promise to keep this blog updated regularly!

If I am ever missing from here do take a look at Facebook as I do put something on there most days, or tweet me @sammiller art to keep in touch.

© Copyright  Sam Miller 2013

All the artwork and text on this blog are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be copied, used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment