Friday 22 June 2012

Portfolio-oomph!

Hi, I've been feeling a bit unfocused and uncreative today after a very hectic and productive few weeks. However I just read my lovely friend Julie's great blog post and it's totally motivated me to get going again. Take a look, theres some good comments about mentoring and I get a mention and my portrait of Julie and her family is in there too.

Thanks JulieX

Take a look at this post and at portfolio-oomph it's got great help for people who are thinking of studying art and some advice and ideas about art that are really useful and interesting for anyone!

portfolio-oomph mentoring blog
http://www.portfolio-oomph.com - website


 My Custom Family Portraits

© Copyright  Sam Miller 2012
All the artwork and text on this blog are original and belong to SamMillerUK. They must not be copied, used or reproduced without the permission of the artist. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment